Chandigarh the 'City Beautiful' designed by the French architect Le Corbusier, is the choicest emerging destination in India for the Knowledge Industry or the ITES/BPO companies.
With its population of 900,000 and located at the confluence point of three prosperous states of Northern India, it boasts of a large and qualified pool of workforce. It stands first in the country in terms of Human Development Index and has a literacy rate of 82%. A strong presence of research and educational institutions, a number of engineering colleges and universities offers attractive catchement for IT/ITES business. The city is widely admired as the cleanest and greenest city in India with excellent amenities. Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park (RGCTP) - an integrated technology park, ideally located amidst the lush green surroundings at the foot hills of Himalayas, in close proximity to the residential and recreational areas.
- Site Area : 12.4 Acres
- Built-up Area : 800,000 sq. ft.
- Floors : Ground plus 3 levels
- Building complex comprises of six office blocks and a Central Plaza
- Each office block with independent lift lobby.
- Floor Area of office blocks of approx. 25,000 sq. ft.
- Combined floor area of interconnected office blocks offer contiguous space upto 75.000 sq. ft.
- Recreational amenities like gym, swimming pool provided in the Central Plaza.
- Project also includes a modern retail and entertainment complex.
- Earthstation and Fiber optic network through multiple service providers.
Key Features :
- Designed by the renowned architect Mohit Gujral
- Large, efficient floor plates, wide column span and high floor clearances
- Premium building finish, a combination of attractive glass facade, stones and metal panels
- Each building overlooks the central Landscaped Gardens
- Office area provided with IPS (Cement Concrete) flooring
- 100% Power Back-up for all electrical supply including Central Air-conditioning
- Central Air-conditioning AHU's located on each floor
- Separate passenger and service elevators
- Modern fire detection and suppression systems with sprinklers, fire and smoke detectors
- Sufficient car parking space on the ground level and stilt area
- 24 hours CCTV security system in common areas
- Tap-off points for telecom and electricity cables provided on each floor